Saturday, January 19, 2008

UPDATE on Confidential

So ..... if you're keeping up here and I just know you are. Well, I KNOW that the Tampa Fire Dept and the Tampa Police Dept and the vaunted Hillsborough County Sheriff ARE.

Listen guys, I take back all the times I corrected people when they called you PIGS. I do sooooooo get it now. I was just naive.

At any rate, I have inquired (and inquired) as to what the difference is between a confidential listing with the Hillsborough County Property Appraisers Office and merely leaving the owners' name(s) off as was done in the past for a ..... (see attached email queries)

NO reply.

NO reply.

Aren't you Interested??? Because I know it's damned interesting to me. I am being stalked and pursued and THREATENED. This is a violent act done in a hands-off (so far) manner. I think that almost any woman should be afforded protection if she wants to not have her name and address listed in open records (which is what I actually allueded to in a previous post; the fact that the NEOCONS have figured out that the property appraisal open listings is giving people a GOOD BASE to find out the scams they are up to and they're starting to delist them across the country. I DO KNOW that when the trouble first started around my house ... well, never mind.. and anyway I should say when I first noticed it .............. PIGS)
So, there's been no reply to numerous requests. Now, I happen to know that on Richards Ave there lives a more or less seemingly psychotic woman who is the wife or or something herself which would inspire a BLANK (NOT CONFIDENTIAL BUT BLANK) listing.

Okay, it's been awhile since I blogged this OR looked it up but here's the deal ... it's not LEFT BLANK AT ALL, it's simply NOT LISTED.

If you look at this page you will see that at least two numbers are missing. (and there are houses with those numbers because some woman and her mate or whatever DOES STILL LIVE THERE) Now, I happen to know that this woman operates out of one of the missing numbers and also has something to do with the house on the corner where there are also numerous code violations all unserved. Selective code enforcement rears it's ugly head again.

They do not appear on the property records list because of (and I quote from the email I DID receive which did not answer my question but this is information that is readily available on the website of the HCPA as well)

So .... that's okay. I still wonder what protection she qualifies for when obviously it is CITIZENS who need protection from HER. I did not follow her you see. She followed me MANY MANY blocks and then blocked my car in and all of this with a child in the car.

I think I'm well within my rights to wonder what kind of psycho this is and who she is in the event of anything else going on. After SHE followd me she claimed she took my tag # and reported it so ... I called myself and reported hers. Nothing ever came of it but it's all on videotape including her leaving her car and accosting me. Understand I've never seen this woman before IN MY LIFE.

SO .... these properties are located a BREATH from the fire dept on neptune behind the publix. You could toss a small rock into the yard of any of her properties if you were standing at the fire station. It kinda leads me to wonder if she is the wife of a firefighter and ALSO a touch psychotic. Because you should have SEEN her marching up to my car. I mean it was ... unbelievable. But all on video so ..... whatever. It was scary.

The similarities between THAT and what is happening in my own neighborhood with the firefreaks OR paramedics of the deathboxes owning all the properties surrounding their station AND also working with the city to threaten ME out of mine AND also the nephew of a Tampa Fireman assigned to the station by my house calling and threatening to burn my house down and also associated with some younger family members who have suddenly started doing some strange business after four and a half years of relative normalcy all add up to I THINK IT"S MY DAMN BUSINESS AND YOURS TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONFIDENTIAL AND MERELY LEAVING THE NAME OFF THE PROPERTY LISTING.

Because, if leaving the name off conceals some psycho broad who will hop in her car and trail A WOMAN AND CHILD MANY BLOCKS what in the name of FUCK ME must Confidential CONCEAL?? THE high reich-master???

I think you should want to know.

Here's the emails I sent. And the ONE reply I received from three emails. Cut and pasted from the website but NO answer to my question.

What does confidential CONCEAL that merely leaving the name off the website does not?

It IS SCARY.

Because, don't forget -- after The Heiress is out of the picture SOMEONE WILL BE NEXT.

Oh and today is PERSONAL AND CITY OWNED VEHICLE FIREFIGHTER STALKING DAY but that's another post.

You'll notice that this email was sent WEDNESDAY Jan. 16th. Apparently it was too confusing or TOO EXACTING. I"m guessing the latter. But, I'm sending it again and then a follow up phone call will be forthcoming. FUCK THEM. They cannot KEEP SECRETS from the public. It is the public's right to know what is going on with those folks we pay to run this city. It's a simple series of questions. I've been stalked by a woman with a blank listing. I want to know what a confidential listing is.

From Fairy Tale Trash Wed Jan 16 09:28:12 2008
Received:
from [66.194.104.5] by web55702.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:28:12 PST
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:28:12 -0800 (PST)
From:
"Fairy Tale Trash" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Subject:
Fwd: RE: confidential listing
To:
CustServ@hcpafl.org

I did never receive a reply to this email so I am making sure that it was received as the replies from your office are normally very timely. I have made only three inquiries to your office in the past but each time the query was answered in much less than 24 hours.Thanks for your time. Sorry if this is a duplication. Please answer my questions as outlined below. Thank you

COPY OF QUESTIONS FROM ORIGINAL EMAIL WHICH REMAIN UNANSWERED:Is this a new designation?? The 'confidential' one?
My question is relating to the fact that in the past the owner's name was merely EMPTY or left blank with only the address showing. This listing is astrikked and starred and CAPPED CONFIDENTIAL.
A) Is this a new procedure or

B) is there a difference in the owner's name section being left blank and the VERY LARGE capped word CONFIDENTIAL.
That was what I was wondering.
C) Is there any difference between the 'protected' status and the 'confidential' status

D) such as someone is buying up a group of properties for investment?

E) And, as well, when did this 'listing' change?

As I said, in the past I have noticed the blank ones. I'm sorry if I did not differentiate well enough.Thanks again for your time, Mr.Milbourn

Fairy Tale Trash wrote:
From Fairy Tale Trash Tue Jan 15 07:33:51 2008Received: from [66.194.104.5] by web55710.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:33:51 PSTDate: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 07:33:51 -0800 (PST)From: Fairy Tale Trash fairy_taletrash@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: confidential listingTo: CustServ In-Reply-To: <19b89e0e8e51674096d847d1401cb94e10caf9dc@propex.hcpa.local>MIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-890585483-1200411231=:85345"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bitContent-Length: 8292
Mr. Milbourn
Thank you. That, in part answers my question. Is this a new designation?? The 'confidential' one?
My question is relating to the fact that in the past the owner's name was merely EMPTY or left blank with only the address showing. This listing is astrikked and starred and CAPPED CONFIDENTIAL.
Is this a new procedure or is there a difference in the owner's name section being left blank and the VERY LARGE capped word CONFIDENTIAL.
That was what I was wondering. Is there any difference between the 'protected' status and the 'confidential' status such as someone is buying up a group of properties for investment? And, as well, when did this 'listing' change? As I said, in the past I have noticed the blank ones. I'm sorry if I did not differentiate well enough.Thanks again for your time, Mr.Milbourn CustServ wrote:
#yiv663248751 P {MARGIN-TOP:0px;MARGIN-BOTTOM:0px;}
Pursuant to Section 119.07(3)(I), Florida Statutes, the following individuals may request protected address status: law enforcement personnel, firefighters, personnel of the Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services whose duties include the investigation of abuse, neglect, exploitation, fraud, theft or other criminal activities, state attorneys, assistant state attorneys, district court of appeal judges, circuit court judges, county court judges, county and municipal code inspectors, and code enforcement officers. An application form is available upon request from this office. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Marco Millbourn
Sr. Customer Service Representative
From: Fairy Tale Trash [fairy_taletrash@yahoo.com]Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 5:10 PMTo: CustServSubject: confidential listing
To Whom it May Concern,

In the past while perusing the property appraiser's site I have come across designations where a name is witheld from a property or 'redacted' perhaps. THIS is the very first I have seen of this 'confidential' listing.

CONFIDENTIAL:http://www.hcpafl.org/perl/re2html.pl?strap=1829323T7000001000500A&c0=1&c1=1&c2=1&c3=1&c4=1&c5=1&c6=1
Could you enlighten me on exactly what is confidential and how/why one acquires, desires or qualifies for such a listing on the property appraiser's website?I would like to apply for such a listing if that is possible. I am aware that certain civil servants qualify to have their names witheld but this listing is different from friends I know whose names are not listed because they are firefighters or police. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.____________________________________________________________________ This Message has been checked by Barracuda and is Virus-Free. Enjoy!

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA
may have read this email without warning,warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial orlegislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protectionsave to call for the impeachment of the current President.


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA
may have read this email without warning,warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial orlegislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection

No comments: