Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Heiress and the Poisoners

Poisoning is not really even something I've ever given much thought until I realized I had been poisoned a number of times. Now I'm more cautious and I speak of it because there may be a LOT of you out there who think it's just the flu or a virus or maybe something else ... food poisoning I think would be very similar.

If you've ever been a server in a restaurant or even KNOWN a server in a restaurant you're well aware that when servers get ANGRY that they will do some very odious things to peoples' food. Which kinda always makes me order carefully in restaurants or split dishes with people. I actually try to do that alot for variety.

Imagine that they do this on purpose. They do. And, for me to remain silent about it would make me complicit.

So, in the interest of full disclosure I'm going to talk about it some because if you remember back when I blogged about getting new neighbors (and OF COURSE my predictions came true just the little guy didn't want to make me feel TOO SMART but he rounded the corner right with my words and then true to form his errrrr 'tenants/gangmember friends' were videotaped tossing something into my yard B444GX and then bolted just as the one who called code enforcement and then BOLTED. So, there's another instance of the same which sets quite a pattern, eh?
Yeah it do.

Anyway, they poisoned the dog (AGAIN) and I think she was very sick this time. Also there was some talk of the amount of prison time they would be serving and then the packing started. Doesn't matter. You'll be picked up wherever you're at. So ya know.


Repeat crimes usually become felonies. ANd, besides that .. you ARE PIGS. Too much of a pansy to walk up and talk but 'man' enough to poison an animal and a child.

828.08. Penalty for exposing poison
Whoever leaves or deposits any poison or any substance containing poison, in any common street, alley, lane, or thoroughfare of any kind, or in any yard or enclosure other than the yard or enclosure occupied or owned by such person, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

So ... the spin up to the whole thing is that they were trying to kill this beautiful little animal but NOT BEFORE they spun up some dissension about same.

The thing is once this is taken care of they think they will burn down the house, blow it up, break in ... do any manner of things.

Carry on.

The magical people will only let you go so far.

I don't notice your friends the firefighters taking the heat for poisoning animals.

And, unlike you, they CAN"T RUN.

I know you didn't go very far ......

No comments: