Friday, January 18, 2008

The Heiress and DA FUZZ

Well, if YOU want the attention of the Tampa Police Dept in all their errrrrrrrrrr glory, please read here, agree that they are CORRUPT and then travel down Himes .....


#1 was in front of me all the way .... and then at Kennedy???? The Heiress should have a chauffeur because street names elude her .... they met in a THREE POINT. The one coming toward was a BIT BEHIND but also unable to get the car # it was going so fast and it was one of the new styles so The Heiress believes that it was likely car 103.

I LOVE the #1 .... that one appeared a couple months ago much to my mirth.

How dirty boys get clean?? Certainly NOT by becoming Tampa Police People.

at any rate the one to the left was 346 and the one to the right was 953. I'll have to verify that with observer but usually my info is good.

SO, that's four cops participating in duck duck goose with the lovely chick who called them corrupt not three hours before hand and then went to starbucks for a few hours ... At their earliest opportunity they showed us their stuff.

At any rate, it's like with those old-fashioned movies where they do the synchronized swimming. I imagine this is what it looks like around my car from the air.

No comments: