Thursday, January 10, 2008

Make you Realize this

Heiresses: we're a funny lot. Through history there've been a wack lot of us, many MANY philanthropists and then, of course, there's Paris Hilton.


Like Paris' grandfather, mine left me all I'll ever need.


Today, the swine bought this poor homeless guy some beer so that he'd target me for some change. I kinda have a standing rule. When I want to hand out money, I do so.

When I'm targeted, I never do. Of course they don't need MY money. Some fireman or wannabe elite already crossed his palm.

They think (god I can't imagine why) that this somehow colors my day or makes my Tampa experience a ... what?? What?? Who knows? I've never been able to bring myself down to their level.

Anyway .... it was so obvious. Eight cars in the lot he sees my car .. heads up .. straight for me. No one else. Which, of course, PROVES that they have my car bugged or like how else would they know I'd be there? Huh/?? Fire freaks/? Got anything to tell the heiress about that?

Love, the Heiress


Boy I've already gotten enough mileage out of your antics. Send the smart folks along, will you.

No comments: