Sunday, March 16, 2008

encouraging me

man, fresh tats just encourage me.

You guys always go about ME the wrong way.

Don't irritate me, I'm feelin jumpy, yknow?

Like I might be ..... feeling pressured.

LOL.

Don't push it just encourages me.

Yer getting on my nerves because stupid people are irritating.. I'm not feeling well. Combination of things at the wrong time and oooooppppss all that violent story what yall been doing to me is going to have to be told.

Now.

Consider yourselves WARNED.

Big thugs don't scare me.

Thanks for the laughs.

gonna pull her outta her car ..........

whoooo hooooooo that would be a good story, huh?

All live on vhs.

Listen, just back off.

Walk slowly and peacefully away.

Maybe you really DON"T always win.

Doesn't mean you have to lose.

Just knock it off with me.

buttons poppin off apace.

LOL
loveya all

No comments: