Wednesday, March 26, 2008

like they get like all mad and stuff yknow?

One of the voxers commented the other day that the stalkers could not always keep up with us.

I mean, one would expect that City and County employees do (at least SOMETIMES) have obligations to perform and the comment wasn't intended as an insult.
Though, by all appearances, WE are their main obligation.

So, they got all mad and stuff and like raced their lil cheap ricers up gandy and down I 275 in circa this week and whatever noxious stuff it is that they somehow get to spew out of their tailpipes to poison your air was REAL obvious. THEN another car got behind to cover them and/or they quickly exited the interstate. OR, the cars split up like I was going to follow one of the little quacking criminals. LOL.
B O R I N G. And, a waste of T I M E. Now, they'll get all petty and try something new.

Here's what will ACTUALLY WORK: SPEAK UP. I can't hear you..................

And, I'm still thinking you L O S T. But I love ya anyway.... just talk ... it's so stupid what you're doing. I know YOU don't give a hoot about each other or anyone else but someone does ....

V973GH on the gandy bridge and an accompanying large white SUV, pretty sure I've seen HER before ... one turned in to seven eleven one went right through PT. Probably the tags lead nowhere but .. it IS on video.

AND, from the interstate just this lovely morning .... and I'm not pos I Have this right from the phone but it IS right in the vid ..... A99 and 5A or HW

People .... for goodness sake. Your pointy heads must be hurting.

And each day you run out of time. I happen to know some stuff and you happen to know you're out of time.

Why not be reasonable and you know??? Talk to a person you love.

kay??

cause I like LOVE YOU TOO and maybe I'll trade you for this house I found that I like... we'll all be so bubbly happy ..... we can keep an eye, ear, nose and throat on each other down through eternityallyible.

Love ya.

No comments: