Saturday, February 16, 2008

the infrared and the donald

Like, The Heiress LIKE LOVES THE DONALD because ... his service is almost the fastest.

Other than the relentless lil thing who is eaten up with unfounded jealousy over the happiness not found in their own sad lil family. That's purty fast, too.

Anyway ... yeah, I just wanted to mention that ya already DID the whole robbery thang. In REAL LIFE AND IN THE story peoples' world. Yeah.

And, I hope I don't have to dredge up all the times that you ROBBED MY MOTHER (more times than you BURNT OUR HOUSES DOWN, even) so that I can prove that statistically ... yeah, there's no way that anyone else in the world better come near my family again.

LOL.

And, if they do ... so WHAT??

whoo hoooo, I'll have it all back and ya know it.

lalallalalallallalalalala

No comments: