Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a jogging rat

huh. Interesting day (all my days ARE) ... looks like the lil selectively busted boy's (Tampa Fireman's nephew) getting ready to roll over on someone.(S) When I was cruising through the hood today I noticed that on his only visit in MONTH (never mind about that for now) a jogger (WHAT IN THAT HOOD? never .. I'm the ONLY ONE who has ever displayed any fitness moves around there) anyway.... a jogger ran through the hood (looking very much like TPD or such man they love that navy blue) ran directly up to the lil (appears to be a rat in the making) and then after a VERY QUICK conversation jogged back to where he came from which appears to be on nebraska ave at the .... um .... store. LOL. Or, maybe set up across the street at the other relative. Of course, all of this is on video AND to top it off .... oh never mind.
Very obvious how he jogged straight up to them when they thought I was gone.
Already making a deal, huh?

Who you planning on ratting out to save you from a minimum mandatory???

29058P

you have NO idea who I am......

ya think??

Anyway .....

I still have the rats so .... and all the stuff yo mama said on tape.

Long time back you shoulda listened to what I toldya.

I never figured you for a rat but I guess you took em to your house hoping your mama could help.

WHO DOES THAT???

Anyway, interesting timing.

Thanks again.

No comments: