Friday, February 1, 2008

The B boys on the block street



LOL.




The elmo twins crack me UP.




And that big black dude is like even FUNNIER.









oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh like the heiress is NOT ASKEERED Of black and like brown people.




OR anyone else for that matter.




What works for me??

That EACH ONE OF YOU looks more perverted than the next.




You see how many ways that works for me, correct????


one example of HUNDREDS.


Cause like when you were failing high school home ec I was like thinking like about things ....


and while you were smoking through shop I was still thinking about things ....


AND, while I was passed out from whatever ..... I was STILL LEARNING.


And, yknow what you were doing??


Apparently like you were NOT LOOKING IN THE MIRROR and seeing that every last one of you looks like degenerate rapists.
I'm sure you're NOT degenerate rapists; in fact, I'm sure that MOST OF YOU rarely have (if ever) sex.
Why?

BEcause NO ONE COULD BE GETTING LAID and still act like you do.
Enjoy your day.
THanks for the laughs.
Yall are an endless source of material but I am busy with other things.
#1 I'm busy reading up on the sex offender laws.
L O L.
tried to tellya nicely.
How bout all the video i got of that idjit you like ... think is like your boss???

What's he done for you lately anyway????

HAHAHA
I mean I DO have eyes.
Yer just scared.
Yer little wienie boys scared.
I don't care HOW BIG AND BLACK YOU ARE


OR
HOW MANY THUGS YOU SIT WITH TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A MANHOOD.
you all are a laugh a minute.
See ya next Friday.
Love, The Heiress AND THE REST OF HER VERY RICH FAMILY.

No comments: