Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dear High Powered ATTY.

Dude, you STARTED IT.

So, whatever.

Just because I'm NOT afraid of you, you're freaking out???

and I don't have 100 lotboys and various and assorted other criminal friends to run around after you does not make you any better, smarter or winninger than me.

Also, are you stalking Wayne Garcia/? When Wayne goes to the mall do you send your employees in to walk by him>

When Wayne goes to enter the interstate do you have three or four guys from your car dealership hamper his movements, prevent him from safely merging into traffic, impede his progress and/or otherwise endanger he and everyone around him??????

Did you have a close look at the first amendment at any time in your illustrious career either here or in new york; on kennedy BV or otherwise?????

OR, did he make it all up to you by backpedalling for your fellow republican Ober?

See, as you're aware we're about to get the justice dept BACK.

So, tell your story walking.

Because I WOULD LOVE to bring this shit right smack down the aisle to the lectern.

Have laptop. WILL TRAVEL.

Bring it.

I didn't have time to play dealer tag. But, I still will!!

Wanna play???

DONT YOU DARE ENDANGER MY FAMILY.

Have you actually DONE THAT AND GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT BEFORE??????

Maybe because you chose your victims more carefully??

I'm NOT your fucking victim.

No comments: