Monday, May 26, 2008

dancing to my tune

UPDATE: I have to admit to having NO IDEA what half this post means now. I'd have to look back at security tape from the day and it's dec 21st now. sooo who cares.
At any rate, I finally figured out LF but CB? NO EARTHLY CLUE. LF stands for life felony. So cb must be something I was reading at the time. Seems folks think I'm talking about them alllla the time. Ain't the case, hon. Been knowin a BUNCH of people all my life. I think cb means cement block. When I don't even know that's def. a problem. LMAO.


man you have no idea how much I laugh inside watching you spend "YOUR" day MY way.

You look unnaturally close as though there is a menage a trois in your sordid lil lives.

Seriously.

And, that's NOT the first time I've suspected this.

You have to admit it explains A LOT.

Like I said, you're NOT all that.

Not even a little that.

IF so ... explain the LF.

MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH CB.

sad it's SAD to look at you and kinda sickening, yknow?

MY EYES MY EYES. MY MIND MY MIND.

LMAO !!

How's it feel to wake up and do what you're told every EVERY day??

Sorta like an imitation of a life.

All that cocky walk .... ain't NOTHIN behind it. I see through ya clear as shed snake skin

ick.

No comments: